High Fidelity photos
High Fidelity description
Don't miss the London Premiere of the irresistible new musical comedy HIGH FIDELITY, based on the British novel by Nick Hornby (About A Boy), at the Turbine Theatre from 21 October – 7 December.
While the acclaimed film adaptation of HIGH FIDELITY relocated Hornby’s story to Chicago, this new production of the musical will set it back home in London, with an adapted book by Pulitzer Prize winner David Lindsay-Abaire (Rabbit Hole), music by Pulitzer Prize winner Tom Kitt (Next to Normal) and lyrics by Tony Award nominee Amanda Green (Bring It On).
Rob is the thirty-something owner of a London record shop who’s mastered the art of finding rare vinyl and losing girlfriends. Laura just dumped him, and Rob is totally moving on. Hopefully. Well, there’s a chance it could still work out! Could Laura actually be “the one?” Might this turn out to be one of the Top 5 Most Romantic Comebacks Ever?!
Top 5 reasons you should see HIGH FIDELITY:
1) We all know (or have dated) a Rob
2) It’s the rare musical your significant other won’t fight you on
3) Experience hip Camden vibes without the tourists
4) Comfy record shop feel extends into the audience (think: bean bags and sofas!)
5) Like true love itself, vinyl is timeless
Playing at The Turbine Theatre
High Fidelity news